|DURATION||４DAYS(July to Sep)|
|Meeting Point||A:Toyama station(MAP) 12:15 B:Murodo(MAP)16:00|
|Guiding policy||minimum 1 and maximum 3 people per guide|
|Accomodation||2nights mountain hut|
|the Price about||This price includes:
– English speaking Mountain Guides,
– half-board accommodation in mountain hut
– transfers throughout the hike, Not included in the price : -Lunch(Picnic Lunch)
– Drinks and personal expenditure (souvenirs…) – Repatriation insurance (compulsory). – Additional fee(Hot spring, ect)
*We can arrange your request.
(You can take Shinkansen from Tokyo station to Toyama station.)Meet@Toyama station station.Depart for Murodo via Tateyama station. Arrive at Murodo, start hiking to hut. Arrive at hut, relax and enjoy dinner.
Walking: 30min Meals BF:×(Not Inc) LN:×(Not Inc) DN:〇(Inc) Hut@Murodo
Wake up and eat a hot breakfast at the hut. Leave mountain hut and head for Kenzan-hut via Mt.Tateyama. Arrive Kenzan-hut and enjoy shower and deinner.
Walking: 7Hours Meals BF:〇(Inc) LN:×(Not Inc) DN:〇(Inc) Hut@Tsurugisawa.
DAY3 BF@hut. Start Climbing up to Mt.Tsurugi.There are a lots of chains for support your climbing. Arrive at Summit and take Lunch time. Then descent back to Kenzan-hut. Arrive at Kenzan-hut. enjoy, dinner.
Walking: 7-8Hours BF:〇(Inc) LN:(Not Inc) DN:〇(Inc) Hut@Tsurugisawa.
DAY4 Break Fast at hut. Leave to hiking back to Murodo. Arrive at Murodo and take Lunch time then, Depart for the Tateyama.sta and take bath, then drop off Toyama station. 15pm, Arrive to Toyama station.
Walking: 2-3Hours BF:〇(Inc) LN:×(Not Inc) DN:×(Not Inc)
|Require the Gear||Equipment Lists|
|＊Insurance||＊Please make sure that you are fully covered by insurance issued in your home country before your travel to Japan. Insurance ought to cover trekking activity. If you are not sure which one to purchase, the following is one option that can bepurchased online and covers trekking activity up to 6,000m. →World Nomads|
Buy Fare Ticket’s→Hokuriku Arch Pass (Tokyo to Toyama by shinkansen)
7 days of unlimited travel on trains and Shinkansen in the area covered! Only for foreign visitors with the entry status of “Temporary Visitor”
Mobile SIM card:Sakura Mobile:One of THE BEST things about Sakura Mobile vs. other sim card providers in Japan, is their superb English website and excellent support provided in English.
Rental Gear: Please see the attached file “Equipment list” and prepare your gears to bring to Japan. Or you can use the rental service below to avoid carrying the heavy loads of your gears during your trip! Rental items can be delivered in advance to your hotel in Tokyo.
Yamarent: http://www.yamarent.com/ Tateyama3015: https://www.tateyama3015.net/climing
Call or SMS: +81-90-6867-8583
*Cancellations & Responsibilities
- Due to the limited availability and volatile prices: Full payment will me charged to reserve your Tour.
- Once we receive written notification that you are canceling your climb the following fees will apply. Of the total price, a 10% cancellation fee is applied to cancellations made more than 30 days before your tour. a 30% cancellation fee is applied to cancellations made between 14 days and 30 days before your tour an 50% cancellation fee is applied to cancellations made between 7-13 days before any any given start date. There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 6 days before your tour. Unfortunately, due to the time-sensitive nature of our climbs, and the difficulty in re-booking a climb close to the departure date, we cannot make exceptions to this policy.
- Guide also reserves the right to cancel any program due to weather or route conditions. If a tour is canceled before commencing, due to weather or route conditions, then a full refund will be given; however, MTG is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred in preparing for the program (i.e., airline tickets, equipment purchase or rental, hotel reservations).
- No-Shows. Our tours run on “Japan time”. This means that we leave promptly at the published departure time. If you are late, the tour will leave without you and your reservation will be forfeited without refund. Please make your greatest effort to show up on time.
Call or SMS: +81-90-6867-8583